Class with a Glass hosts private painting parties here in our Wenatchee studio, for birthdays, company team building, holiday events, baby and bridal showers, and many other fun occasions. Included in each event is your choice of the painting; expert instruction leading your group step by step through the painting process; exclusive use of the studio; a very fun and creative time! As an add-on option, we offer catering for private events, and beverages from the bar are available for an additional purchase. We offer a wide selection of locally crafted wines, ciders, and beer, and many non-alcoholic beverages as well. Plan for your party lasting about 2.5 - 3 hours.
If you are interested in having a private painting party off-site, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss details!
- Private Events may be booked on any available dates or times. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin planning your event with our staff.
- The studio can host 8-38 painters per event.
- Ticket prices:
- 8 - 12 guests, $48 per person
- 13-20 guests, $44 per person
- 21-38 guests, $40 per person
- "Adults" are considered age 16 and up at Class with a Glass.
- Cost for kids ages 5 – 15 years is $38 per child.
- A deposit of 2 tickets purchased upfront is required to reserve a date at the CWAG studio. You and your guests will be given a link to use for class registration.
- The remainder of the balance must be paid 48 hours prior to the private event.
- All supplies needed for you and your guests to create original works of art (canvas, paints, brushes, aprons)
- A friendly painting instructor to guide your guests through the creative process.
- Your group will have exclusive rights to the space during your event.
- A host to staff the studio bar and serve light refreshments. Please note, that beverages are not included in the class price but a selection of wine, beer, and non-alcoholic drinks are available for purchase.
- We offer catering as an additional add-on for your special occasion. Contact us to hear about our menu options.
- A fun atmosphere to bring your friends, family, or coworkers together to create something new!
Please email us email@example.com and let us know which date you would like to schedule your party and we can go from there.
Forgot your private event registration link? Send us a message and we'll confirm and resend it.
How It Works
Making Art Fun & Easy
Sign up and we'll let you know about future classes and offerings.
While an instructor leads the class with step-by-step instruction, you get to create your masterpiece while socializing, enjoying a light meal and listening to music.