Class with a Glass studio is happy to host private events for birthdays, company team building, holiday events, baby and bridal showers and many other fun occasions.
- Private Events may be booked on any available dates or times. Please email email@example.com to begin planning your event with our staff.
- The studio can host 8-24 painters per event.
- Cost for 8-14 adult painters is $44 per person. Cost for 15-24 adult painters is $39 per person. Adults are age 16 and up at Class with a Glass.
- Kid’s events are slightly different – For kids ages 5 – 15, cost is $29 each for 8 – 14 painters. Cost for 15 – 24 kids is $25 per person.
- A deposit is required to reserve a date at the CWAG studio. For 8 - 10 guests, pay for 2 registrations in advance; for 11 - 14 guests, pay for 3 registrations in advance and for 15 - 24 guests, pay for 4 registrations in advance of the event.
- The remainder of the balance must be paid 48 hours prior to the private event. You and your guests will be given a link to use for class registration.
- All supplies needed for you and your guests to create original works of art (canvas, paints, brushes, aprons)
- A friendly painting instructor to guide your guests through the creative process.
- Your group will have exclusive rights to the space during your event.
- A host to staff the studio bar and serve light refreshments. Please note, beverages are not included in the class price but a selection of wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks are available for purchase. Food will be provided.
- A fun atmosphere to bring your friends, family or coworkers together to create something new!
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which date you would like to schedule your party and we can go from there.
Forgot your private event registration link? Send us a message and we'll confirm and resend it.
How It Works
Making Art Fun & Easy
Sign up and we'll let you know about future classes and offerings.
While an instructor leads the class with step-by-step instruction, you get to create your masterpiece while socializing, enjoying a light meal and listening to music.